Call for abstracts
NB! The deadline for submitting an abstract has passed.
Personnel working in paediatric and neonatal settings are invited to submit an abstract for evaluation to be presented at the Paediatric Days.
We encourage abstracts on:
- Scientific studies and reports.
- Quality improvement projects.
- Teaching and training programs.
We welcome abstracts focused on or applicable to Resource Limited Settings especially from (but not limited to) the following main topics:
- Birth Asphyxia (prevention and management).
- Febrile coma, cerebral malaria, and severe febrile illness.
- Status epilepticus.
- Pain management and supportive care in neonates and children.
- All the above with a special focus on nursing care.
- Adolescent health.
- Environmental health.
- Migrants health.
The scientific committee will rate submitted abstracts. Submitting authors will be notified via e-mail by mid-October 2017 regarding the status of their abstract acceptance. The notification will include instructions for presentation (oral or poster-platform session).
Abstract Submission Deadline: September 30th 2017
Please read the submission guidelines before submitting your abstract.
Abstract submission for the Paediatric Days 2017 is now closed!
If you have any questions feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com